Watch with time-lapse photography the
advantages of artificial flowers
At Floral Instinct, we know the amazing value and quality for money that we offer our valued customers. But we’d like to show it to you as well.
That is why we created a time-lapse video that shows you the value of your investment over time.
We compared a Floral Instinct premium artificial arrangement of beautiful Oriental Lilies with a fresh flower equivalent.
Floral Instinct purchased two bunches of white Oriental Lilies with spear grass from a local florist.We placed them next to a matching Floral Instinct arrangement.
The lilies from the florist cost $95. The Floral Instinct arrangement costs $70 to hire for one month.
The arrangements were then photographed at the same time each day over a two week period. These are the results-
- For a large bunch of lilies such as in the photos to look at their best for one month, you would need to replace them at least once and maybe twice, for a cost of $190 – $285.
- In addition to the extra cost, you would need to
- replace the water,
- remove the stamens so they don’t stain anything they come into contact with
- pick up any dead leaves
after you’d actually gone out and bought the flowers.
- We come to your office or home each month
- You choose from a selection of arrangements.
- Your flowers are no mess, fuss or smell and always look their best
- All of this costs only $70 per month.
- Beautiful, fresh looking flowers for the entire month
- A significant saving of between $120 – $215 each month compared with fresh flowers
See for yourself:
Beauty should be seen in every room – call Floral Instinct for your Free Trial.